My latest book The Emotions of God: Making Sense of a God Who Hates, Weeps, and Loves comes out in November, 2022. If this sounds interesting to you, come join me to discuss it (pre-release) in a private Facebook group and live sessions on Zoom.
If you’re interested, I’m asking participants to do three things:
- Read the book. We’re asking folks to pre-order it either on Amazon or at IVP. We’ll send you a PDF version so you can start reading before your book arrives. To find out more about it, read an excerpt here, or a review here.
- Recommend the book to anyone you think might be interested.
- Review the book on Amazon or wherever you purchase books.
What you’ll receive:
Opportunities to participate in a private Facebook group about the book as you read it.
- Oct 8-22 Focusing on God’s Hatred, Anger, and Jealousy
- Oct 23-Nov 4 Focusing on God’s Sorrow, Joy, and Compassion
- Nov 5-Nov 22 Focusing on God’s Love, Application, and Q & A.
Opportunities to participate in three Zoom sessions to discuss the book.
- Oct 22, 4:00 (ET) Discussing God’s Hatred, Anger, and Jealousy
- Nov 5, 4:00 (ET) Discussing God’s Sorrow, Joy, and Compassion
- Nov 12, 4:00 (ET) Discussing God’s Love, Application, and Q & A.
A free copy of an IVP book that you choose from among these 4:
I’m looking forward to our interactions, as we make sense of a God who hates, weeps, and loves.